Saturday, April 11, 2009

I Have a Testimony of Jesus Christ

This Easter season brings us all closer together as we study and ponder the teachings and the sacrifice of our Savior, Jesus Christ, the Redeemer of the World. I just got back from Youth Conference where I had not only tons of fun, I was reminded of the wonders of God's plan for His children. There had to have been an atonement so that we could return home to live with our Father in Heaven. If Christ had not suffered and then died on the cross, we would be doomed to this spiritual death forever. I was reminded that it was my choice to take up this body, made in God's own image, and be separated from Him, but because of the Atonement, I can be with Him in Heaven again. Woohoo!

The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints is Christ's church on the Earth and through its saving ordinances we can have all of the blessings that God wishes to bless us with, even all He has. I believe this with all my heart, in Jesus' name I share that with you, amen.

No comments: