Thursday, April 2, 2009

What will I do to fulfill my life?

It would be easy to pick something cool and socially accepted and say yeah, B-) that's me! But it would also be lame, and it would be untrue to myself. Someone asked me today what "will fulfill my life?" I thought about it, and this was my reply:

"I have very simple wants in this life: a loving family, a happy life, and an inspiring legacy to leave behind when I'm gone. I am aware that the key to happiness lies with love, and that I am never happier than when I am with my family. Someday I will be married to a wonderful woman and have several children. I will have worked my way up in some company and all the while I will seek opportunities to serve my fellow man. I will leave a legacy of love and charity in this world after I am gone. Then will my life be fulfilled."

No comments: